In most cases, issues you’re facing will solved by pressing Save & Quit, then Continue.
iOS / Android:
- Lily’s quest cannot progress in touch-mode. A bluetooth controller is necessary to play through her segments.
- You might lose all functionality when creating a New Game immediately after assigning controllers in co-op.
- Framerate of the gameplay will drop-out drastically when the Player does the Fireflies event.
PS4 – PS5:
- Swapping Users without first closing the game will result in a loss of functionality in game.
- Changing Users while the game is running will cause the User to control Daffodil instead of Stella.
- Bringing spirits to the Everdoor may cause visual assets to flicker uncontrollably.
Xbox One + Gamepass PC:
- Logging to a different account causes various issues.
- Changing user will cause the sky & sea to change color to reflect the new time of day of the new user.
- Main Menu screen will read “Start Game” instead of “New Game” if there is no saved data or “Continue” if there is existing save data.
- Rarely, Bruce and Mickey will be missing from Greymist Peaks after telling Stella to meet them there.
- Changing resolution only gets applied when the Screen mode is set to Full Screen.
- Old or unconventional controllers are not currently supported
- Steam Remote Play Together not working properly
- Rarely, the game does not launch properly on Steam Deck.
- While using an Xbox controller, your joystick becomes harder to use the more you use the Mouse/Keyboard inside the Game Manual menu.
- Rarely, Stella floats next to the boat tender during any Everdoor sequences.
- Sometimes, the notes do not appear properly when triggering the guitar minigame. Back out of it and start again.
- Incorrect inputs are displayed on Woodcutting Game Manual entry on keyboard.
- UI for the ESC button overflows in Susan’s Collection menu.
- Players cannot mine the first ore on the Gold Dragon if their PC are in a specific region settings but the language of the game is English. Set your computer’s calendar to either the GregorianCalendar, PersianCalendar, UmAlQuraCalendar, ThaiBuddhistCalendar.
- Daffodil loses functionality when hugging Lily. Save & quit, then continue in co-op by reassigning controllers to fix the issue.
- Changing video settings in game will permanently reset your map’s progress. If you want to change the graphics, please do it inside the Main Menu instead!
- Attempting to sleep while Stanley is in Stella’s cabin can lead to a black screen. Speak to Stanley, wait for him to leave the room, go to sleep.
- Purchasing seeds as Daffodil in co-op will not advance a step in Gwen’s quest Seeds for the Future. Just purchase the seeds with Stella.
- There is a missing line of dialogue in Lily’s second shrine encounter.
- Gwen’s quests aren’t progressing!
- I can’t get Beverly’s Acetate!
- Some UI disappeared! I can’t see the clock/boat trajectory!
- I can’t meditate!
- I can’t crush Marble/get Silica Powder!
- Susan’s Collector did not unlock.
- Stella may have an invisible conversation with the upside denizen in Hummingberg. Press the interact button repeatedly until the conversation stops.
- The boat can get stuck during an event at night if a spirit is missing or Safe Travel is active. Wait until morning.
- A loss of functionality can occur in Build/Edit/Improve mode in the Blueprint Station. Close and relaunch the game.
- Atul’s final quest may finish upon talking to two guests instead of the required three.
- Daffodil’s animations will occasionally get stuck. Save and quit should fix it.
- Gwen may appear on islands even when their narrative should not permit it.
- A chair is missing in Hummingberg.
- The Smithy stops functioning when a loading screen is triggered while an object is still in the Smithy. Close the game and reopen it to fix it.
- It is possible to enter a wall in Kalstein Mines and fall off the edge of the world. Save & Quit to fix it.
- Spirits occasionally get stuck on ladders. Save & Quit or visiting an island should fix the issue.
- Astrid gets stuck in a loop of entering/exiting her house when the kitchen is built underneath it.
- Daffodil becomes stuck when hugging a Spirit. Pressing ESC or the Back button will fix the issue.
- Spark effects fly through the walls of the Crusher and Smith, instead of bouncing inside.
- There’s a typo in Gwen’s dialogue when she explains your need to go to sleep.
- Playing the guitar in a building when you encounter a dragon event can lead you to be stuck in the building. Save/Quit resolves the issue.
- Bruce & Mickey’s quest “A Taste of Home” does not trigger if you upgrade their house before it starts, leading to their story being blocked.
- Albert has a typo in one of his jokes in Russian.
- Alice doesn’t recognize me even when I’m wearing the proper outfit. Stop the boat and try again with the proper outfit.
- Required shenanigans item are not removed from inventory for The Right Kind of Spice.
- It is possible to fall through the ground next to the dock at Gurenu Fields and get stuck under the island. Save & quit to resolve the issue.
- Typo in “Green Shoes” in Alice’s Wardrobe.
- Inconsistency in the translation of “Savoury Vegetable” in Chinese
- Inconsistency in the translation of “Garden” in Russian
→ Changing a part of a premade outfit unselects all the parts of the full outfit from the wardrobe. Please select them manually instead.
Is your issue not listed?
If you’re experience a bug, crash, or other game issue that we haven’t covered in this knowledge base, we want to know about it! Please tell us about your issue using our support form.